Thursday 15 March 2012

DEADLINES FOR COURSEWORK AND EXAM DETAILS

A reminder about the deadline.

ASSIGNMENT 3

All Assignment 3 work must be completed by the 27th of March to allow me to mark and moderate your work.

My submission date is the 7th of May this means that I have to post everything off BEFORE that date and I have to have time to assemble the all your work to do this.

It is vital therefore that you have it all printed out in plastic wallets with a contents page and that it is REALLY CLEAR. You must have your film trailers/opening completed by this time too though I am not expecting them to be made into DVDs by the 27th - I will be doing this after the date.

CONTROLLED ASSESSMENTS


There will be 2 half day catch-up session in half term to complete any missing elements of your Controlled Assessment folders. This might include missing elements from previous Assignments 1 or 2.

EXAM

The exam brief will be given to us on Monday the 14th of May and from that date onwards, I cannot formally teach you but I will be 'guiding' you and I will be there to advise you if you are going the right way about your preparations. You will NEED to work independently in preparing for the exam and to have developed sophisticated responses to the brief.

The exam is to be held on the 14th of June in the afternoon and you CANNOT take any notes into it so whatever you did to prepare will have to be in your head.

Remember the best way to revise is actively using your notes and watching LOTS OF TV CRIME DRAMA critically.


FINALLY

We will be doing a mock exam in May based on a brief which I will give you on the 27th of March and which you will need to prepare for over the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment